Name and Address of the Responsible Officer
This data privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Dr. Julian Weber
Collection and Storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of their use
When you visit my website www.weber-mobility.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to my website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The above-mentioned data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of my website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. My legitimate interest follows for the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do I use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below.
I will only share your personal information with third parties if
- your form in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR have given explicit consent to this,
- in the event that for the transfer under Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is permitted by law and in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR is required for the execution of contractual agreements with you.
This information is stored in a text file. When the website visitor visits the same website again, the browser sends a copy of the cookie back to the web server. This allows the website visitor to be identified and the website adapted accordingly.
A distinction is made between the profiling cookie and the technical cookie.
Profiling cookie: This type of cookie is used to analyse the use of a website, to collect statistical information on its use and to individualise the visit to the website. This includes, for example, recommending certain offers based on usage.
Technical cookie: This type of cookie is used to guarantee the smooth operation of the website.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes stated for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as third parties in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR required.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookie is stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of my website.
You have the right:
- Under Article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- require the correction of inaccurate or complete your personal data stored by me without delay in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
- require the deletion of your personal data stored by me in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- under Article 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. As a result, I am not allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future and
- under Article 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or my place of residence.
Right to Object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I do not specify.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
Actuality and Update of this Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and is as of September 2020. Due to the further development of my website or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time under www.weber-mobility.de